Cost of living in Bodo, Norway compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,215 prices entered by 243 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11070 EUR / NOK
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 20% more expensive than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, you would need at least €3,754 (kr 33,910) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Amsterdam.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tirana costs 40 Lek (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $10 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lyon costs €1.80 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)