Cost of living in Bodo, Norway compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,320 prices entered by 272 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10567 EUR / NOK
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 21% more expensive than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, you would need at least €7,018 (kr 66,411) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €5,800 in Amsterdam.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 25 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 74 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩0 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$20 (about 1 hour ago)