Cost of living in Bo, Sierra Leone compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,355 prices entered by 251 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00012 EUR / SLL
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bo (Sierra Leone) is 45% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,709 (13,707,046 Leone) in Bo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 60 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $9 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Masaya costs 6,450 C$ (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Akola costs ₨70 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port of Spain costs 5.00 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)