Cost of living in Bissau, Guinea-Bissau compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,381 prices entered by 311 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00151 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bissau (Guinea-Bissau) is 28% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,900 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €4,235 (2,808,518 Franc) in Bissau.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Cleveland, Ohio costs $1.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 150 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Douala costs 5,000 Franc (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 15 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 42 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €24,200 (about 2 hours ago)