Cost of living in Bissau, Guinea-Bissau compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,274 prices entered by 322 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00153 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bissau (Guinea-Bissau) is 27% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,800 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €4,262 (2,793,779 Franc) in Bissau.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,935 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Palmerston North costs NZ$35,000 (about 2 hours ago)