Cost of living in Birjand, Iran compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
WARNING! Birjand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Birjand.
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,355 prices entered by 251 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00003 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birjand (Iran) is 57% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,608 (﷼ 56,658,462) in Birjand.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$20 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vlorë costs 40 Lek (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $50 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (39 minutes ago)