Cost of living in Bintulu, Malaysia compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,245 prices entered by 245 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21348 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bintulu (Malaysia) is 33% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,510 (RM11,756) in Bintulu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Omaha, Nebraska costs $80 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nuremberg costs €3.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wrocław costs 112,300 zł (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Uzhhorod costs 240₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 17,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)