Cost of living comparison between Bilbao, Spain and Amsterdam, Netherlands
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,443 prices entered by 249 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016.
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bilbao (Spain) is 28% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,698 in Bilbao.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 4,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$160 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lusaka costs 8 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Florianopolis costs R$ 800 (about 2 hours ago)