Cost of living in Białystok, Poland compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 42%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,340 prices entered by 314 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23622 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Białystok (Poland) is 58% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,200 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,195 (9,291 zł) in Białystok.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Isfahan costs ﷼ 200,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Salvador costs $30,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Taipei costs 13,900 NT$ (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sendai costs ¥700 (31 minutes ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $45 (44 minutes ago)