Cost of living in Bhilai, India compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,275 prices entered by 275 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01386 EUR / INR
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhilai (India) is 60% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,243 (₨89,637) in Bhilai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 80 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 19,350 ₪ (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元300 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)