Cost of living in Bhatinda, India compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,348 prices entered by 248 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01416 EUR / INR
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhatinda (India) is 44% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,743 (₨123,118) in Bhatinda.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 60 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$94 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $4.00 (about 2 hours ago)