Cost of living in Beni Mellal, Morocco compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,302 prices entered by 255 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09340 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beni Mellal (Morocco) is 51% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,836 (19,656 Dirham) in Beni Mellal.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,240 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Kaunas costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)