Cost of living in Bengkulu, Indonesia compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 62%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,300 prices entered by 239 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00007 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bengkulu (Indonesia) is 57% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,073 (Rp 15,399,636) in Bengkulu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 29 kr (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Durban costs R 10,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 20TL (about 2 hours ago)