Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
WARNING! Benghazi has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,285 prices entered by 323 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.610 EUR / LYD *
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 41% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,600 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €3,303 (5,416 Dinar) in Benghazi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$8,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salalah costs ﷼ 30 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$104 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in San Antonio, California costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)