Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
WARNING! Benghazi has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,338 prices entered by 296 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.615 EUR / LYD *
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 42% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,800 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €3,390 (5,509 Dinar) in Benghazi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 300 (39 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €4,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Leuven costs €499 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Blumenau costs R$ 1,900 (about 2 hours ago)