Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
WARNING! Benghazi has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,249 prices entered by 232 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.656 EUR / LYD *
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 40% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,243 (3,421 Dinar) in Benghazi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in London costs £178 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 995 (29 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 45,000 Дин. (38 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$37 (39 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aarhus costs kr1.00 (about 1 hour ago)