Cost of living in Belize City, Belize compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,331 prices entered by 260 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.47117 EUR / BZD
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belize City (Belize) is 26% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,324 (BZ$4,932) in Belize City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$2,033 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Salinas, Ecuador costs $650 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Fresno, California costs $1.25 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Detroit, Michigan costs $6,000 (about 2 hours ago)