Cost of living in Belize City, Belize compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,556 prices entered by 340 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.43370 EUR / BZD
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belize City (Belize) is 27% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,900 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €4,286 (BZ$9,881) in Belize City.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in La Paz costs $b10 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Saskatoon costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Grenoble costs €24 (about 2 hours ago)