Cost of living in Békéscsaba, Hungary compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 43%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,301 prices entered by 254 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00320 EUR / HUF
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Békéscsaba (Hungary) is 57% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,605 (501,535 Ft) in Békéscsaba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 300,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨350 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Washington D.C. costs $430 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £110 (about 1 hour ago)