Cost of living in Béjaïa, Algeria compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,236 prices entered by 308 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00716 EUR / DZD
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
Cost of living in Béjaïa (Algeria) is 12% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,400 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €4,764 (664,867 Dinar) in Béjaïa.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Medina costs ﷼ 10 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Banja Luka costs 800KM (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,200 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £5.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €39 (30 minutes ago)