Cost of living in Béjaïa, Algeria compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,210 prices entered by 238 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00858 EUR / DZD
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Béjaïa (Algeria) is 8% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €3,441 (401,216 Dinar) in Béjaïa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Surabaya costs Rp 12,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $160,922 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ubatuba costs R$ 200 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Luxembourg costs €2.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jyväskylä costs €1,700 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (24 minutes ago)