Cost of living in Beja, Tunisia compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 55%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,186 prices entered by 267 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37099 EUR / TND
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beja (Tunisia) is 75% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €632 (1,705 Dinar) in Beja.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Seattle, Washington costs $1.62 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $12 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $15 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 18,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)