Cost of living in Beja, Tunisia compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 51%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,404 prices entered by 250 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40926 EUR / TND
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beja (Tunisia) is 73% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €684 (1,670 Dinar) in Beja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chungju costs ₩8,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (40 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Busan costs ₩3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Grand Rapids costs $1.76 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 250 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)