Cost of living in Beja, Tunisia compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 49%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,260 prices entered by 239 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40916 EUR / TND
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beja (Tunisia) is 73% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €684 (1,671 Dinar) in Beja.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Munich costs €10 (25 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Charleston, South Carolina costs $30 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Juan costs $250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antananarivo costs 1,000,000 Ariary (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$2,150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $75 (about 3 hours ago)