Cost of living in Beirut, Lebanon compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00062 EUR / LBP
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,744 prices entered by 308 different people.
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beirut (Lebanon) is 11% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 15 ฿ (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 60 kn (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kingston upon Hull costs £650 (about 1 hour ago)