Cost of living in Beijing, China compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12741 EUR / CNY
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,110 prices entered by 392 different people.
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 34% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 20 ฿ (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨10,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Ottawa costs C$1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Miskolc costs 349 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)