Cost of living in Batumi, Georgia compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,228 prices entered by 241 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36426 EUR / GEL
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Batumi (Georgia) is 65% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €865 (2,375 Lari) in Batumi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £9 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamburg costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Odessa costs 1,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)