Cost of living in Batna City, Algeria compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,268 prices entered by 246 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00856 EUR / DZD
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Batna City (Algeria) is 46% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,358 (158,555 Dinar) in Batna City.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$190 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $6.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Saarbrücken costs €381 (about 1 hour ago)