Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,284 prices entered by 322 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00152 EUR / XAF
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is 6% more expensive than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, you would need at least €5,324 (3,502,949 Franc) in Bata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €5,000 in Amsterdam.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,500 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,935 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 50 lei (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €45 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €10 (32 minutes ago)