Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,298 prices entered by 269 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00153 EUR / XAF
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is 23% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,600 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €4,287 (2,810,161 Franc) in Bata.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元150 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨32 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Heidelberg costs €1,818 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pietermaritzburg costs R 60 (31 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Windhoek costs 1.00 N$ (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Athens costs €2.00 (40 minutes ago)