Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,318 prices entered by 334 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00153 EUR / XAF
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is 7% more expensive than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, you would need at least €5,544 (3,633,673 Franc) in Bata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €5,200 in Amsterdam.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in São Paulo costs R$ 4.39 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Gallen costs CHF 50,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $80 (29 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Geelong costs AU$1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)