Cost of living comparison between Bata, Equatorial Guinea and Amsterdam, Netherlands
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,231 prices entered by 234 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00153 EUR / XAF
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is 23% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,869 (1,880,712 Franc) in Bata.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pretoria costs R 1.30 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Famagusta costs €10 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brasília costs R$ 360 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 84 (about 1 hour ago)