Cost of living in Basra, Iraq compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,250 prices entered by 307 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00069 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
Cost of living in Basra (Iraq) is 44% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,000 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,786 (4,057,004 Dinar) in Basra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.30 (9 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩37,007 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $514,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Adelaide costs AU$1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London, Ontario costs C$2.20 (about 2 hours ago)