Cost of living in Barquisimeto, Venezuela compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
WARNING! Barquisimeto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
|Personal Care||- 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,449 prices entered by 325 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00003 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 97% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,900 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €161 (Bs 5,728,366) in Barquisimeto.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in İzmir costs 1,100TL (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bishkek costs 942 som (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Oslo costs kr 780 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)