Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,415 prices entered by 294 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.624 EUR / BND
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 32% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,600 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €3,818 (B$6,121) in Bandar Seri Begawan.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Aurangabad costs ₨48 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨200 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,236 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (11 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $3.31 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 1.50 (15 minutes ago)