Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,322 prices entered by 245 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.658 EUR / BND
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 27% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,827 (B$2,775) in Bandar Seri Begawan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 201 kr (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨400 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 10,100,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 5,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 35,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)