Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,475 prices entered by 261 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.660 EUR / BND
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 27% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,743 (B$4,154) in Bandar Seri Begawan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $50 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 25 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €30 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 120TL (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Lyon costs €1.30 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$4,120,000 (39 minutes ago)