Cost of living in Bandar Lampung, Indonesia compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,294 prices entered by 326 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00006 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bandar Lampung (Indonesia) is 45% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,600 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €3,075 (Rp 52,262,099) in Bandar Lampung.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.40 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨5,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨300 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Graz costs €1,200 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €875 (about 1 hour ago)