Cost of living in Banda Aceh, Indonesia compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,290 prices entered by 323 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00006 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
Cost of living in Banda Aceh (Indonesia) is 48% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,700 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,952 (Rp 49,278,289) in Banda Aceh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gothenburg costs 85 kr (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Giza costs E£ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kazan' costs руб 2,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $38,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cairo costs E£ 9,699 (about 1 hour ago)