Cost of living in Banda Aceh, Indonesia compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,232 prices entered by 239 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00007 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Banda Aceh (Indonesia) is 47% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,327 (Rp 18,870,074) in Banda Aceh.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $15 (36 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vilnius costs €2.32 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darwin costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campinas costs R$ 4.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Quito costs $132 (about 2 hours ago)