Cost of living in Ballarat, Australia compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,360 prices entered by 251 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.702 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ballarat (Australia) is 6% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,941 (AU$4,189) in Ballarat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,253 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$10,000,000,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Formosa costs ARS $200 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,779 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $1.75 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $20 (28 minutes ago)