Cost of living in Balıkesir, Turkey compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,319 prices entered by 255 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25614 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Balıkesir (Turkey) is 52% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,202 (4,694TL) in Balıkesir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Eugene, Oregon costs $605 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,290 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Porto Alegre costs R$ 8 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kamloops costs C$19,195 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$4,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 170 (about 2 hours ago)