Cost of living in Balıkesir, Turkey compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,247 prices entered by 245 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25938 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Balıkesir (Turkey) is 54% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,736 (6,693TL) in Balıkesir.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hanoi costs 115,000 ₫ (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Charleston, South Carolina costs $60 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vicenza costs €15 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 199 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (26 minutes ago)