Cost of living in Baku, Azerbaijan compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 35%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,894 prices entered by 345 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.526 EUR / AZN
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baku (Azerbaijan) is 67% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,034 (1,968 ман) in Baku.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨100 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €200 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Düsseldorf costs €0.89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adapazarı costs 65TL (about 2 hours ago)