Cost of living in Bahawalpur, Pakistan compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,259 prices entered by 256 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00877 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bahawalpur (Pakistan) is 12% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,759 (₨314,705) in Bahawalpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Poprad costs €29 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 85 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trondheim costs kr 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 125,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)