Cost of living in Baghdad, Iraq compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,557 prices entered by 344 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00069 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baghdad (Iraq) is 40% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,900 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €3,561 (5,159,593 Dinar) in Baghdad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €16 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $8 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $8 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $56 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 35 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Freetown costs 99,999,999,999,999,997,748,809,823,456,034,029,568 Leone (20 minutes ago)