Cost of living in Baghdad, Iraq compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,555 prices entered by 296 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00073 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baghdad (Iraq) is 35% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,800 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €3,781 (5,187,962 Dinar) in Baghdad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vologda costs руб 15,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$850,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 26,000 Дин. (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Nashville, Tennessee costs $122 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mashhad costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)