Cost of living in Ayutthaya, Thailand compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,330 prices entered by 284 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02561 EUR / THB
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ayutthaya (Thailand) is 36% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,100 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €3,241 (126,558 ฿) in Ayutthaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Geelong costs AU$400 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €26,551 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jhansi costs ₨1,000 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Phnom Penh costs 1,500 Riels (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)