Cost of living in Ayacucho, Peru compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,350 prices entered by 249 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28570 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ayacucho (Peru) is 30% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,620 (S/. 9,171) in Ayacucho.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tangier costs 10 Dirham (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £30 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 100 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,999 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨0.60 (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (44 minutes ago)