Cost of living in Aveiro, Portugal compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,288 prices entered by 275 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017.
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aveiro (Portugal) is 39% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,909 in Aveiro.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Düsseldorf costs €0.89 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adapazarı costs 65TL (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabuk costs ﷼ 16 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 40 (41 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in San Juan costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)