Cost of living in Atyrau, Kazakhstan compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,324 prices entered by 260 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00298 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Atyrau (Kazakhstan) is 46% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,036 (683,881 KZT) in Atyrau.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Guatemala City costs Q449 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 20,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €49 (about 2 hours ago)