Cost of living in Asyut, Egypt compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,291 prices entered by 332 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04815 EUR / EGP
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asyut (Egypt) is 41% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,300 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €3,122 (E£ 64,833) in Asyut.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 30 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (31 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Iasi costs 2.20 lei (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €0.50 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 200₴ (43 minutes ago)