Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,286 prices entered by 257 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26991 EUR / TMT
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 39% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,304 (8,536 Manat) in Ashkhabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cork costs €80 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Jose, California costs $10 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Richards Bay costs R 509 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $3,100 (43 minutes ago)