Cost of living comparison between Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan and Amsterdam, Netherlands
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,281 prices entered by 235 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.26944 EUR / TMT
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 43% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,415 (5,250 Manat) in Ashkhabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ahmedabad costs ₨0.50 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Campinas costs R$ 1.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €60 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Yangon costs 4,000 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)