Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,231 prices entered by 240 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27472 EUR / TMT
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 41% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,481 (5,390 Manat) in Ashkhabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$6,000 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oxford costs £2.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$12,943 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indore costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $3,761 (about 1 hour ago)