Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,370 prices entered by 249 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27268 EUR / TMT
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 42% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,454 (5,333 Manat) in Ashkhabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dubai costs Dirham 12 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirikkale costs 25TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $1,118 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$34,000 (about 2 hours ago)