Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,271 prices entered by 314 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23818 EUR / TMT
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 36% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,600 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €3,570 (14,988 Manat) in Ashkhabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,135 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 180,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Portland, Oregon costs $2.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (about 2 hours ago)