Cost of living in Asansol, India compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,244 prices entered by 244 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01422 EUR / INR
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asansol (India) is 54% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,707 (₨120,063) in Asansol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨700 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨25 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,100 Lari (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 13,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$41,331 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 23,000 Shilling (44 minutes ago)