Cost of living in Arica, Chile compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,355 prices entered by 251 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00138 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arica (Chile) is 26% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,310 (CH$1,668,660) in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dnipro costs 6.00₴ (4 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in normal area in Ranchi costs ₨847 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salvador costs R$ 23 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €400 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Tel Aviv costs 60 ₪ (41 minutes ago)