Cost of living in Arequipa, Peru compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,564 prices entered by 306 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26253 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arequipa (Peru) is 63% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €6,900 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,560 (S/. 9,750) in Arequipa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,525 (25 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Rzeszów costs 2.80 zł (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $41 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Copenhagen costs kr49 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)