Cost of living in Ardabil, Iran compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
WARNING! Ardabil has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ardabil.
|Personal Care||- 52%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,207 prices entered by 237 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00003 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ardabil (Iran) is 60% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,514 (﷼ 52,683,267) in Ardabil.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Surat costs ₨933 (8 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Frankfurt am Main costs €2.70 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tegucigalpa costs L 3,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (36 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ghent costs €0.03 (42 minutes ago)