Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,368 prices entered by 288 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00073 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 24% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,700 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €4,312 (5,921,946 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨100 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨1,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Heraklion costs €35 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,500 Дин. (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tunis costs 30 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)