Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,319 prices entered by 247 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00079 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 24% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,854 (3,608,189 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oxford costs £2.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$12,943 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indore costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Tokyo costs ¥730 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $3,761 (about 1 hour ago)