Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,251 prices entered by 271 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00075 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 21% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,483 (3,295,733 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Ottawa costs C$2.75 (15 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Pskov costs руб 70 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨35,578 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malmo costs 15,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Antonio, California costs $150 (about 2 hours ago)