Cost of living in Arar, Saudi Arabia compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,348 prices entered by 309 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22496 EUR / SAR
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arar (Saudi Arabia) is 51% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,700 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,770 (﷼ 12,316) in Arar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palma de Mallorca costs €750 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €8 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manchester costs £1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boa Vista costs R$ 12 (about 2 hours ago)