Cost of living in Arak, Iran compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
WARNING! Arak has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Arak.
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,207 prices entered by 307 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arak (Iran) is 63% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,800 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,140 (﷼ 99,220,603) in Arak.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 3 oz deodorant, roll-on in Melekeok, Palau costs $3.10 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.52 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Dhaka costs Taka 1,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)