Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 146%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,210 prices entered by 238 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.328 EUR / JOD
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 18% more expensive than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, you would need at least €2,939 (Dinar 2,213) in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Amsterdam.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Yangon costs 200 Kyat (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jamshedpur costs ₨7,624 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php23,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Curitiba costs R$ 3.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nadi costs 2,000 FJ$ (about 1 hour ago)