Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,317 prices entered by 336 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00077 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 11% more expensive than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, you would need at least €5,981 (₩7,740,699) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €5,400 in Amsterdam.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $16 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saratov costs руб 250 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $75 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poznan costs 1,700 zł (36 minutes ago)