Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,403 prices entered by 250 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00083 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is about the same as in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, you would need at least €3,215 (₩3,891,875) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Amsterdam.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Recife costs R$ 10 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 9 Дин. (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Giza costs E£ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rotterdam costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨30,000 (about 1 hour ago)