Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,284 prices entered by 246 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00085 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is about the same as in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, you would need at least €3,247 (₩3,829,559) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Amsterdam.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Edinburgh costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 7 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 500 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tacna costs S/. 5.00 (about 2 hours ago)