Cost of living in Antofagasta, Chile compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,557 prices entered by 334 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00136 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antofagasta (Chile) is 30% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,900 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €4,126 (CH$3,033,524) in Antofagasta.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,700 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 45 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 7 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in The Hague costs €237 (about 1 hour ago)