Cost of living comparison between Antanifotsy, Madagascar and Amsterdam, Netherlands
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,238 prices entered by 234 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00029 EUR / MGA
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antanifotsy (Madagascar) is 36% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,607 (5,605,798 Ariary) in Antanifotsy.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$110 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Manila costs Php4,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 1,017 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥8,470,830,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bratislava costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 380 (about 1 hour ago)