Cost of living in Antanifotsy, Madagascar compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,352 prices entered by 249 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00028 EUR / MGA
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antanifotsy (Madagascar) is 35% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,613 (5,676,623 Ariary) in Antanifotsy.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 170 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 300 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €40 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 4,000 zł (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Brussels costs €1.79 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,800 (40 minutes ago)