Cost of living in Antanifotsy, Madagascar compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,227 prices entered by 240 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00030 EUR / MGA
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antanifotsy (Madagascar) is 32% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,116 (6,955,515 Ariary) in Antanifotsy.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Gebze costs 3.00TL (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$430 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ryazan costs руб 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €62 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Campinas costs R$ 199 (about 2 hours ago)