Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,288 prices entered by 244 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00029 EUR / MGA
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 54% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,742 (6,021,169 Ariary) in Antananarivo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $813 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kayseri costs 15TL (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 1,800 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cairo costs E£ 40 (32 minutes ago)