Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,311 prices entered by 313 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00026 EUR / MGA
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 61% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,600 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,158 (8,351,484 Ariary) in Antananarivo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gothenburg costs 4,889 kr (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,423 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tlaquepaque costs Mex$ 355,990 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Szczecin costs 16 zł (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)