Cost of living in Antalya, Turkey compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 50%|
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24063 EUR / TRY
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,792 prices entered by 329 different people.
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antalya (Turkey) is 57% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gujranwala costs ₨200 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Quetta costs ₨2,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,525 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brasília costs R$ 1,079 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)